Use our helpful guide and learn how to build photography websites in WordPress! Discover how to create galleries, add photography portfolio, create albums, and much more!
So, you are interested in creating a photography website? If you didn’t know – WordPress makes it super easy, quick and simple for you to build a professional website for your photography business without spending too much money on learning how to code or hiring an expert developer.
In this article, we are going to show you how to build your photography website in WordPress. All you need to do is follow our step-by-step guide. We will guide you through every decision and every step so you don’t have to waste your money. With the money you will save on your new website, you can upgrade your photography equipment and buy a new camera, editing software, lens, and other investments to improve your business.
- Set Up Your Domain & Hosting – The first thing you need to do is setup your web hosting and domain. While there are thousands of domain registering and web hosting companies, we recommend you to use GoDaddy or Hostgator as two of the most popular companies on the market.
- Install WordPress Using QuickInstall – Once you’ve purchased your web hosting and domain, login to your account. Find QuickInstall and open it. Inside, you should choose WordPress from the top menu bar. You will have to enter information about your photography business such as your e-mail, admin username, title, and etc. Once all the details are entered, click the Install WordPress button.
- Choose the Best Photography Theme – WordPress offers thousands free and paid themes. Choose the one you like the most.
- Add Pages and Posts – Create a few pages and don’t forget to create the menu for your site. You will need to give a specific name to your new menu and once you are done click on the Create Menu button.
- Add Photos in WordPress Media Library – Since most photographers have a lot of photographers they want to add in their gallery or in their albums, you need to get a gallery plugin.
We hope this article helped you learn how to build your own photography site in WordPress. Once you are done creating your website, you may want to check some free web applications to help you improve and grow your photography business!
photography website coming soon 🙂 pic.twitter.com/5VFd320hKR
— 👑katiana👑 (@katiana_renee1) 19 de agosto de 2017